It is sunny outside. I have many files of clothes to wash. I hang the clothes over the pool fence, instead of using the dryer. This way I can save electricity too. The sun and the air will dries my kids clothes in no time. I used to hang our clothes back in my home town. I miss doing it. We do not have a dryer. It is very expensive and I do not think we need it because of our tropical weather. Do you hang your clothes outside? Do you use the dryer instead? I am linking this entry to #79 of 366 Blog Photo Challenge.
- Lesa Moats on Plummet falls adventure water slide giveaway
- Ed @ Filipino Recipes Portal on POWOW makes group texting easier with Android
- Sheila on How staining made simple with Flood® Wood Care
- Arlene on How staining made simple with Flood® Wood Care
- mommy peach on How staining made simple with Flood® Wood Care
Reach me here