My husband works in a power company here in New York. There are many stations that the company has in the city. Some of her co-workers have a job nears our place. My husband was driving his ATV when he sees his co-worker changing old post to a new post. He asked them what they do with the old post. They said if you want you can take them. My husband was very happy. We stopped by at the area to get the free wood. These are the old post. This will heat our house for two months. How sweet is that? Do you have a fireplace? Where did buy your firewood?
- Lesa Moats on Plummet falls adventure water slide giveaway
- Ed @ Filipino Recipes Portal on POWOW makes group texting easier with Android
- Sheila on How staining made simple with Flood® Wood Care
- Arlene on How staining made simple with Flood® Wood Care
- mommy peach on How staining made simple with Flood® Wood Care
Reach me here