The family room and the kitchen is dark again. The guys installed the awnings this Wednesday except one window. It makes a lot of difference when the awnings are in. It protects the living room during the summer. It feels so warm without it. The awning is wonderful too in the patio. It feels so comfortable sitting and watching while the kids are swimming. We had this awning since we moved to this house. We love it us we really needed it during summer. The patio where the pool is needs a place to hide from the excruciating sun. Do you have the awning in your patio? Do you like it too? I am linking this entry to #104 of 366 Blog Photo Challenge.
- Lesa Moats on Plummet falls adventure water slide giveaway
- Ed @ Filipino Recipes Portal on POWOW makes group texting easier with Android
- Sheila on How staining made simple with Flood® Wood Care
- Arlene on How staining made simple with Flood® Wood Care
- mommy peach on How staining made simple with Flood® Wood Care
Reach me here